My feedback list

Home Forums General My feedback list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Solomon
    Participant

Hey guys,

Pretty happy with the game so far. Can’t believe there aren’t a million games like this (yet) in the app store.

So far I have encountered good things, not so good things and a few bugs. I wanted to keep a list here of what (in my opinion) could be improvef or added and what we should keep, I’ll be keeping this list up-to-date.

🆕️ New features I’d like to see (in priority):
    1. Dedicated social features:
    – Clan/guild system
    – In-game chat

⏫ Existing features that could see improvement:
    1. Graphics and art
    I love seeing that this game is handcrafted, it makes it stand out from all the fake games that have been inflating the app store. However, they look very dated, a graphic overhaul of the Kingdom Island and UI buttons would do it a lot of good. The style that you guys got going on is nice (I love how the castles look) but I think you can maintain that style while also being able to modernize it.

🐞 Bugs:
    1. Sometimes enemy ammunition just goes right through my castle and through the ground. Whenever this happens, it persists for a second or two. Don’t know what triggers this exactly.

Solomon
    Participant

🆕️ New features I’d like to see (in priority):

1. Dedicated social features:
    – Clan/guild system
    – In-game chat

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Solomon.
    Solomon
    Participant

⏫ Existing features improvement:

1. Graphics and art

I love seeing that this game is handcrafted, it makes it stand out from all the fake games that have been inflating the app store. However, they look very dated, a graphic overhaul of the Kingdom Island and UI buttons would do it a lot of good. The style that you guys got going on is nice (I love how the castles look) but I think you can maintain that style while also being able to modernize it.

Solomon
    Participant

– reserved post 3 –

Solomon
    Participant

– reserved post 4 –

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.