Buying a starter kit

Home Forums Support / Bug reports Buying a starter kit

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    watchmyjokes
    Participant

Same Here, Got reseted from lvl 12 to lvl 5. All my Progress is away.
    Play ID: E8A01BA2AADEC5F

bubu
    Participant

Have somebody money or ingame things back ?

Pharaon
    Participant

Nothing for now… it start to be long.

Terror
    Participant

Nothing new

watchmyjokes
    Participant

No Email or Something Like this Here …

bubu
    Participant

Oh man, already had a second treasure map and now everything is gone and several purchases too. Can only recommend to everyone vote on the App Store the lowest rating maybe they will do something then. Have a nice rest week

NOboz

Hi everyone!

First of all I would like to extend on behalf of the whole PHZ Game Studios our deepest apologies for this issue. The bug with the starter pack did slip past all of our internal and external quality assurance efforts and it has been a real heartbreaking twist to the launch of the game. I have added compensation of moonstones for everyone who has reached out and will keep sorting through the emails as well to that end. We are issuing a fixed game version via the application platforms as soon as we have verified that the it is working correctly. I hope you can find you can find the kindness in your heart to be patient with us and hope that you will continue to enjoy the game despite the rocky launch 😅

watchmyjokes
    Participant

Damn die WE really become 2000 gems. Thanks

watchmyjokes
    Participant

Did*

bubu
    Participant

Great reaction all buying back. Top support. I will correct my response

wilds
    Participant

Player ID :6672905EBA9EA007

Have same issue, bought the starter pack and $19.98 SGD deducted from my bank. I have screenshots if needed. Relogged when I got forced into an ad and everything is gone.

Yasha
    Participant

Player Id A1FD17E08D12A8D

Recently bought the pack not realising it was buged. Didont love much progress but whod like the perchesed restord

callisto
    Participant

Hello, Same for me.

Player ID: 26f52f56760b3455

callisto
    Participant

03/21/22 I purchased a starter pack. The money was debited from my account. After some time, the game rolled back to the point of purchase. I ask you to return the money or pay compensation in the game as soon as possibly.

My Player ID: 26f52f56760b3455

MrPakito
    Participant

It happens the same to me. I bought the starter kit, but when I closed and opened the app I lost everything.

Please fix the problem, or return the money and remove the purchase option!

playerid:373CF3BFD2688156

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.