Upgrade to weapons, whats the point of food, a few ideas

Home Forums General Upgrade to weapons, whats the point of food, a few ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Destro
    Participant

How do you upgrade weapons?
    What is the point of food?
    Any plans to make castles bigger, maybe buy slots with coins?
    It would be nice to tap a weapon then tap a target, either on a castle or in an oncoming garrison. This is especially needed when a canon on a high part of the castle is shooting downward, it just destroys my castle. Id rather have it keep firing at the opposing castle.
    It would also be nice to tap the garrison when you want to release it as opposed to it being arbitrary.
    Thanks, having fun so far….
    Destro

Destro
    Participant

Also, it would be nice to have some sort of .eter to show how you are doing in the battle. There has been many times where I have no idea where I stand in the battle, and end up losing. Or winning, but the ability to direct firepower and garrison would be great.

Destro
    Participant

And just hit level 14, no rewards for getting a free chest, really, Im not paying for this game, why no reward?

Destro
    Participant

Also, if a username is taken, no one else can have it….

Affluent
    Participant

It would be nice to tap a weapon then tap a target, either on a castle or in an oncoming garrison. This is especially needed when a canon on a high part of the castle is shooting downward, it just destroys my castle. Id rather have it keep firing at the opposing castle.
    It would also be nice to tap the garrison when you want to release it as opposed to it being arbitrary.

devs said they don’t want to do this as this game is meant to be automatic.

How do you upgrade weapons

You need to buy the forge. Go to the build menu (Kingdom >> Build)

What is the point of food?

Food is used to get extra chest progress when attacking

Sangrial
    Participant

Interacting with your castle in the middle of a battle has already been discussed. Tbe devs would advise against because that would deviate from an “auto-battler”
    Your Castle’s maximum space increases as you level. Make smart decissions (and compromises) when designing your castle to maximise the offensive power as well as defensive.
    About the feel of how you do in a battle, you will get that as you play, sometimes a battle may turn around with a single cannon shot hahaha
    What you mean about no reward for free chest? you do get free chest points when you level up. just make sure you are not already at 300/300… because that would be a waste, you will not get the awarded free chest points.

At the moment, the usernames are based on a code which is unique for every player. That means, more players can have the exact same name but with differeny unique codes, which makes them different.
    You want to make names unique? Hmmmm yea, I may support that. It is nice to feel unique hahaha

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.