update fixed tons but a few side notes

Home Forums General update fixed tons but a few side notes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RCG on Youtube
    Participant

As of writing this I am level 18 to add some perspective.
    I want to start off with the fact I like the game and plan to keep playing even with its blatent faults at times. The game drings back very fond memeories of playing Bang! Bang! On windows 3.1 with my Dad as a kid.

The experiance point system has a major turn off to any rpg gamer. I have screen shots of being pair against a level 26. I won and yet got the same 40 points as the level 17 guy a bit before that. GIANT turn away to any long term gamer.

The blatent made to look cool castle at level 17 that I bet are from when the game needed more playes need to go away. I just realized I have not seen it in a few days so maybe you already removed it.

For my last odservation for this post. Let use an analogy. If a 300 pound pro boxer and a 100 pound midget get in a fight. During the fight their fist meet in the air. What do you think would happen? Because right now that it your balista and trebushe quirk. Is a level 1 and a level 3 hit in the air they stop and drop. When in reality the level 3 should slam back the level 1.

Like I said I love the game and play 2 to 3 times a day. Just pointing out a few things that hard core gamers would dislike.

NOboz

For my last odservation for this post. Let use an analogy. If a 300 pound pro boxer and a 100 pound midget get in a fight. During the fight their fist meet in the air. What do you think would happen? Because right now that it your balista and trebushe quirk. Is a level 1 and a level 3 hit in the air they stop and drop. When in reality the level 3 should slam back the level 1.

You mean ballista t3 bolt hitting trebuchet t1? Whole heartedly agree there. It’s to do with the weights and how the physics works, will look into adjusting the values when we can get the intercept option back in the game.

The experiance point system has a major turn off to any rpg gamer. I have screen shots of being pair against a level 26. I won and yet got the same 40 points as the level 17 guy a bit before that. GIANT turn away to any long term gamer.

Are you talking about EXP or treasure points here? EXP is calculated from power score right now so maybe they were running a castle way below their limit.

The blatent made to look cool castle at level 17 that I bet are from when the game needed more playes need to go away. I just realized I have not seen it in a few days so maybe you already removed it.

Yes we’re actively trying to get rid of the fall-back bot castles being ever shown. Nice to hear our efforts are working ☺️

Like I said I love the game and play 2 to 3 times a day. Just pointing out a few things that hard core gamers would dislike.

Certainly appreciate it a lot. Thank you for taking the time to write the feedbacks. 🙏

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.