The Game

Home Forums General The Game

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kevininmaui
    Participant

Cmon guys, build on this. You’re all being lazy or something, idk. Ugh

NOboz

Takes it’s time to make a game Kevin! We’re a relatively small team doing our darn best. We have recently picked up the pace which I’m glad about, doing updates on average every 2 weeks or so. Next update will be later this week, adding a requested feature to use in-game gold for buying bits and pieces. What would you like to see added next?

Ciretre
    Participant

What’s the purpose of the grain? Also, what are orders and when will they come into play?

NOboz

With Orders you can change weapon behavior in battle. Just select any weapon from your castle then select orders, and you can choose what that weapon will prefer to attack. For example: if you’re having trouble with your weapons targeting troops and that causing all sorts of problems for you then you can choose to make that weapon totally ignore troops. We’re looking to expand this feature to interiors (with context specific settings of course) and also fixing the fact that it’s function is explained in-game poorly or rather not at all 😅

Purpose of “grain” (we call it internally spirit, before that we called it battle points) is to transform it in battles to treasure points, at better rate for winning composition. It’s simultaneously making the battle more exciting and treasure more rewarding, no?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by NOboz.
    ninjabox
    Participant

Honestly no, you dont get enough “grain” battle points to make it worthwhile ive spent hours grinding 1-8 points a match waiting 18 hours for another refill of BP(battle points)

Maybe adding an ad source or gold for BP could fix this

WaikatoBro
    Participant

Hi all!. I cant seem to place my garrison in my castle. Does it need to go into a special room?

WaikatoBro
    Participant

I sorted it. Deconstructed everything and built it up again. Finally some defense against those sneaky troops!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.