Shop suggestions

Home Forums General Shop suggestions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ninjabox
    Participant

I would love to pay for items here, i enjoy supporting the development of a game i like to play but i cant bring myself to here …yet

1) your $10 ice wall is half as good as your $5 offer

2) the .99 cent wooden wall is a waste

I do however love the inclusion of a free system. (Gold for items)

I have a couple of ideas for you

1) do 3 items at once per day 24h reset for gold items

2) please change the items we can choose from. 4-8 items that rotate daily like the gold items mentioned above

3) deals. Say offer up a cannon for $5 then have deal special for 4hours where its at a discount price $1.50 or .99 something like that and/or starter packs x wall + weapon + gold = $9.99

Hope this helps your revenue. And helps us players get things we want!

ninjabox
    Participant

Side note: after playing a few hours i thought of another idea

Mystery chests!

Add a gems item we can buy for $

Then we use those to buy mystery chests for loot (walls × weapons x gold x experience)

WaikatoBro
    Participant

I agree with you bro. I am happy to support with $$$ but cant really find anything to buy. I have tons of upgraded weapons and walls and shields/garrisons etc. Im held back simply by power.

WaikatoBro
    Participant

And the shop today is offering an Arcane Room for $21.99NZD!! I have 5 I dont use now!

I think the developers have moved on to their next new idea.

Catch ya later!

NOboz

Nah Bro we are developing the game! Sorry for the forums absence I’ve had to take a summer vacation 🙂 Great ideas for the shop ninjabox, will keep those in mind when we’re revamping the shop. How do you find the idea of island themes? Worthwhile to add more? What kind of themes / rulers you would like to see?

ninjabox
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind to have a few island themes to choose between

Volcanoes and fire

Electrified islands

Maybe an urban area

The ideas are limitless for those!

P.s. I lost my first castle lv17 as my phone was stolen last month

Rebuilding on my new phone now at lv15 but maybe you can add in a way to save progress to Google cloud or something like that so anyone else doesn’t have to go through the process like me

NOboz

Yep for sure!

Sorry to hear about your phone.

Unfortunately there’s no cloud save quite yet, however we will be able to use it soon and it’s gonna be linked on a device basis and then later on we can add Facebook linking and such.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.