Removed additional reward ad option

Home Forums General Removed additional reward ad option

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BonerLord
    Participant

So now it is only “purchase for in game currency”, pay to win model?

NOboz

That’s the way it was designed for over year ago, we just didn’t have enough content back then to do it like that. Technically there’s no pay to win with this game ever since power score is there to make sure you always get matched fairly. We also plan to add more ways to get moonstones by just playing.

BonerLord
    Participant

Well, now all the guys who have been playing longer and getting all 3 have a major advantage over someone like myself who started later on. I bought some gems to make the game ad free, but I am going to go ahead and uninstall it, since I now have no incentive to play and be able to stay equal to other players without buying more.

Hard pass.

hyjuki
    Participant

1- in any game the old players are usually better than new players because they played more than them. If tomorrow new players become better than you i believe you won’t like it anyway lol
    2- even if the “additional reward ad option” is still there that doesn’t mean old players don’t use it and only you can
    3- if you start now and invest more hours per day than others you might surpass them?
    4- since the matchmaking relies on power cost then complaining means either you don’t have a good strategy/setup or you don’t like challenges?

BonerLord
    Participant

Or, conversely, I stated my opinion on the matter already, and your points are just the points of someone whose opinion I wouldn’t value anyway.

hyjuki
    Participant

As you like… 😭

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.