Questions and suggestions 😅👍

Home Forums General Questions and suggestions 😅👍

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hyjuki
    Participant

Hello! This is a good game! But some things are not clear :
    1. The purpose of the grains should be explained, I thought it was necessary to start battles and wondered why it can’t be plundered from enemies lol.
    2. What is the counter 1/1 under the grains ? Is it possible for explanations to appear when we press resources or materials with informations like defense and DPS… ?
    3. We get medals from battles but is there a leaderboard ?
    4. How to know if we are attacking players or bots? I guess we can’t judge by names lol. Can you add battles history so we know if we successfully defended and maybe do revenge ?
    5. What about a chat in the social section ?
    6. Add traps to kill or delay the first troops near the castle ?
    7. Can we save the game progress or link it to an account ?
    8. Maybe replace the idea of islands meeting each others in the vast sea by giant turtles or even floating islands lol

👋

NOboz

Hi hyjuki! Thank you kindly 😊 Great feedback, we will try to make things clearer.

1. The purpose of the grains should be explained, I thought it was necessary to start battles and wondered why it can’t be plundered from enemies lol.

Oof sorry about that. Yeah it’s there for game balance of the treasure. Would it help if points cost is shown on the button?

2. What is the counter 1/1 under the grains ? Is it possible for explanations to appear when we press resources or materials with informations like defense and DPS… ?

We’re looking to add more granular info. Currently there’s the help buttons for kingdom but we could also add more of those elsewhere.

3. We get medals from battles but is there a leaderboard ?

Currently there’s no public leaderboard. It’s likely to be added but the exact format is still under considerations

4. How to know if we are attacking players or bots? I guess we can’t judge by names lol. Can you add battles history so we know if we successfully defended and maybe do revenge ?

Basically if it seems the castle has way too much stuff for their level it’s a bot 😅 We’re trying to phase out all of the bot castles as more players are reaching the “endgame”

5. What about a chat in the social section ?

I can’t say much about it yet but something like this is coming 😉

6. Add traps to kill or delay the first troops near the castle ?

Very cool idea, thank you. Like a moat, yeah? Will consider it. There’s a careful balance with the troops that they’re not too powerful or too useless

7. Can we save the game progress or link it to an account ?

Soon will be linked to device (ASAP) and later on we are looking towards adding Facebook linking and such 👍

8. Maybe replace the idea of islands meeting each others in the vast sea by giant turtles or even floating islands lol

Hah this could be very cool for some island themes

hyjuki
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your answer.

3. I found that the medals are the experience points gained, and not related to the rankings lol
    6. Yes like a moat, holes, sharp stakes and obstacles …
    8.for themes yeah, but the main theme shows islands moving like ships… well it doesn’t matter lol

Other ideas:
    9. The garrison has archers in addition to swordsmen ? Or a new type of garrison…
    10. We didn’t forget our main enemy the witch in the introduction lol, so maybe a compaign where we battle her various minions and free the innocent villagers 😜
    11. This is a crazy idea: in order to upgrade your castle you need various resources, like food and people to train soldiers, and wood iron gold for walls and weapons.. so you have to manage a city by gathering resources and building houses farms and camps… for example, instead of getting a ballista from the treasure chest, you will need to make it with wood iron and coins

NOboz

9. The garrison has archers in addition to swordsmen ? Or a new type of garrison…

Not yet but I hope we can add them!

10. We didn’t forget our main enemy the witch in the introduction lol, so maybe a compaign where we battle her various minions and free the innocent villagers 😜

I hear you :)) May be Bianca will return as some kind of boss level…

11. This is a crazy idea: in order to upgrade your castle you need various resources, like food and people to train soldiers, and wood iron gold for walls and weapons.. so you have to manage a city by gathering resources and building houses farms and camps… for example, instead of getting a ballista from the treasure chest, you will need to make it with wood iron and coins

There’s certainly more stuff I wanna do with the Kingdom but limiting castle building I don’t want in a way that is in friction with creativity — what I mean is you should be able to try stuff out and do adjustments. How resources will be cool to use is they allow you to work towards the kind of strategy you wanna employ, but you can still always make changes to your path. Does that make sense?

hyjuki
    Participant

Understood.
    12. add some other rooms in the castle, like a kitchen that makes a limited amount of food per hour, and a treasury for coins…
    13. Only by upgrading the throne room we can unlock the next tier, or get another type like from stone age to iron age…

hyjuki
    Participant

Hi. Our scientists never cease to develop new ways and advanced units to defeat the enemy:

14. A mobile weapon! Imagine a catapult slowly moving across 2 squares in the same height to evade attacks. Muhahaha

15. A double ruler to stall for time! Our enemies are attacking the main throne room, unaware that the real ruler was moved to the bottom end of the castle! Muhahaha

16. Weather hazards! There is a low probability for a powerful wind to appear in either direction. It may blow out the enemies projectiles towards them, and increase our projectiles speed. The weather conditions might be affected by our mighty magicians/magic room. Also a hurricane may temporarily separate the two islands, killing the soldiers in the middle and affecting the flying projectiles.

😅

OddAsymmetric
    Participant

I still dont know what the little green “man” icon means. I know when I set a task they are generated upon completion.

1.)Make it a bit more apparent that you can get all 3 rewards by watching adds. I didnt realise until level 14 that I could do that. I missed out on alot of rewards.

2.) Orders for rooms. Shield deploy orders, when garrisons set out etc.

3.) More room for more varied castle designs. Pretty much everyone uses either wedge or ballista slots in front.

4.) I think this is a bug from what I read, but ballista don’t trigger shields and cannons fire faster than the shield can respond.

5.) I’m totally on board with a form of defense against garrisons that are cheaper than having a garrison yourself.

Overall though, I love the game, keep up the good work in the development process!

Sangrial
    Participant

Hey OddAsymmetric, please consider joining the Discord Server of the game:
    https://discord.gg/9YqSEgu

jam_slo
    Participant

Apparently when you hit the x in the merge screen it does not always put the newly merged item in your inventory. It has stole 3 wasps from me now. Can that be remedied?

thechef
    Participant

what do the moonstones do?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.