Observations so far

Home Forums General Observations so far

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    usmc650736
    Participant

Most obvious bug: missing description for the maximum level of stone wall (above ancient temple). No HP or other details.

As far as gameplay goes, I’ve noticed shields don’t activate against ballista type bolts, or against your own projectiles that are bounced back. This means that players can just build a castle with only ballistas and peg away at you without worrying about your shields. Meanwhile their shields activate and reflect cannonballs and catapult rocks back at your castle. Not sure if this is by design, but it’s frustrating.

Another issue is the troop targeting. I have to set my weapons to ignore because they almost always do more damage to my own troops than to the enemy.

I’ve also noticed how the weapons stop firing when troops are out, but others have already mentioned that.

Playing on Android, if that makes a difference.

NOboz

Hello usmc650736 and welcome to the forums! Most of what you noted are fixed/remedied in the next version. Blocking ricochet’s and that troop stuff are included in our AI overhaul that we are working on, unfortunately can’t give an ETA on that yet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.