Need balance

Home Forums General Need balance

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Emrakul
    Participant

Hello, first I enjoy the game I am lvl 33 and got all stuff. I would like to tell you that protection bubble are too strong for me. Many reasons:
    1. With the cold down that can be reduce now very efficiency with new blocks, and with a good placement, the king can be indestructible/unreachable
    2. There is nothing against it, apart of high speed bullet Canon that can reach the block before the bubble pop or black hole acceleration.
    3. You can simply add a lot of them to push back the bullets to the enemy. Full défense = full attack ?
    4. No limitation, you can add full blue bubble everywhere. Actually I m thinking that all high lvl will do that… and the gameplay will be destroyed.
    5. Matches are some time too long.. watching single balista vs barista… and bubble….

I think you need to do something quickly.
    Thx bye

NOboz

We are adding weapon enchant interior that delete current duration from shields 👍 Hopefully this will help a lot. Thanks for good feedbacks @Emrakul

King Milfs
    Participant

Why is it so quick for me to get a defeat now when I haven’t been defeated? I have leveled castles and it still says I have been defeated. Something is wrong here

NOboz

Hi @King Milfs
    Can you elaborate please? We recently reduced the period during which a draw can occur from 5 to 3 seconds, is this a situation where your all weapons are gone? Also are you using star caller?

King Milfs
    Participant

I was using the star caller and it seemed that it was giving me defeats too quick so I stopped using it. Now it seems more even.

NOboz

Yeah it seems there is some bug on the star caller counting for win condition. I will look into it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.