LEARNING MECHANICS

Home Forums General LEARNING MECHANICS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Castlely rock
    Participant

I like the game a lot… but I am very confused on how each wall buff works, how the firing rotation of towers and shields and troops work.. I feel there could be a in depth guide on how this all works some where?

Also I had a suggestion.. what about being able to save builds? Like presets?

Castlely rock
    Participant

Other note.. I was thinking maybe a color code system indicating which tower is going to fire first and which shield and troops will launch.. and a small box indicating which wall or tower is getting buffed.. cuz I keep thinking the vine stone wall will make my towers or troops fire faster or the metal walls make them all stronger..

NOboz

Save slots is something we’re looking to add for sure!

About material buffs and such: Currently the only room that affects your castle is Crystal which has an additive cooldown reduction for all spells (read: arcane shields) in your castle as well as potent local (the shield in the material) cooldown reduction. We wanna do more buffs configurations but the exact details of that is still work in progress.

hyjuki
    Participant

For the firing rotation, you can figure out some things with a few tests. For the garrisons it starts from the higher line from left to right

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.