Introduce missions?

Home Forums General Introduce missions?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kimpievikie
    Participant

Hello.
    I’ve been playing siege castles for some time now. It is a really nice game and i love the concept.
    However, because of the few updates, The players are stuck on the same version for a pretty long time… Maybe thid suggestion could help keeping the users playing even when there is no new update.

My suggestion is a mission system.
    A player will get a mission once in a certain time. These mission could be for example: ‘destroy 20 cannons’ or ‘kill 50 soldiers’.
    Each mission will grant you some points.

There are multiple thing to do with these points. For example : you can buy a specific item with a certain amount of points.

But I think the best thing to do is, with the introduction of a new item, don’t put it it the chests instantly, Put them in as a mission reward. This will make players want to play more games to complete the mission and to recieve the brand new item.

Also, You could add items that are mission exclusive (But have a high price) People will save up their points playing more and more to get this exclusive item and use it on their xastle.

Anyway me personally would love this idea to be added in the game. Especially because right now I have been playing the same thing over for weeks without changes. This will motivate people to keep on playing. And get the best castle possible.
    Thank you for reeding🤗

kimpievikie
    Participant

Ans I am sorry for my spelling mistakes

NOboz

Hi kimpievikie!

Thanks for the great feedback. Glad you’re enjoying Siege Castles!

There’s a couple of reasons why there was longer time between this patch and last but hopefully we can pick up the pace going forward.. we definitely want to do more updates faster. Thank you for bearing with us.

We like the mission suggestion a lot! There are plans for achievements that sort of fill the same function, but would be persistent. Having randomized objectives like you outlined to complement the persistent achievements sounds perfect. Instead of mission specific points though I would add that to the gold which will be the basic game resource you earn by playing or maybe that’s exactly what you meant also. Then there will be randomized selection of items ever day for purchase with gold, which you could get in variety of ways like battles, achievements, missions etc. making it easier to gear towards specific castle strategy. I would prefer to keep items to one resource (gold) at this point just to limit the amount of different resources we need to add. So the basic idea for progression looks like that: experience(XP)→ Power Score(levels) and gold → items. That way it can all scale nicely hand-in-hand with playtime.

Maybe later on we can do some seasonal events with missions for event specific points that will have exclusive unlocks? I really do fancy your idea for new unlock only coming from missions but we need to be a bit careful at this point to not do too many different resources 😅

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.