Interception

Home Forums Support / Bug reports Interception

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Knight Aedarik
    Participant

Interception settings only seem to work on ballista bolts. Not working on catapult/cannon fire

PS, amazing concept and game. Just made a forum account and will be active for quite some time 😀

NOboz

Hehe thank you!! I’m very happy that you are enjoying it!

Interception is for sure the least functional of the settings currently and I’m surprised/glad you’ve found it working even for the ballista 😆

We have plans to do major improvements on the AI including targeting accuracy, as it’s by far the biggest grievance currently. But even beyond that the cannon may be ill suited for interception due to it’s fuse time. If not for the fuse time the cannon would just be a superior ballista with it’s similarly direct shot, bigger damange modifier and heavier+faster projectile, no? Troops/interception are meant to be where the ballistas really excel at

Knight Aedarik
    Participant

It works to an extent on other ballista but not the catapult fire. So for example it does attempt to intercept other ballista bolts, but it doesnt attempt to intercept with catapults/trebuchets

I definitely look forward to the improvements 🙂 this game has some amazing potential!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.