imbalance

Home Forums General imbalance

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mrDrugoy
    Participant

I spent a lot of time in the game, at first the balance was good. Unfortunately, as the level increased, the balance became very poor. I level 31 and fight with 21 levels, each of which has a black hole. I invited several of my acquaintances to play this game and by 22 lev they already got a black hole and more than one. As it was, I was left not alone. I also pumped the treasury up to 5 stars and earned 400 chest from which dropped the same as from the chest for 100. The game quickly lost interest due to the impossibility of having a black hole. Sorry for awful english

NOboz

I can confirm that higher class of treasure have better chance for it.. besides that I can just wish you good luck 😅

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by NOboz.
    mrDrugoy
    Participant

Doesn’t change the essence. 31 beats with 13 !!!! which have black holes.

TheIDGE
    Participant

I’ve had the same issue. There is no indication that you can build the hamlet past 5 stars. Once I found out you could, I was level 28, getting beat by 11s. Now I’ve upgraded my hamlet at least another 5 times, and at level 32 now. Still getting beat by 17s and 19s with black holes, and seemingly endless level 2 and 3 shields. It’s really annoying to crush a level 29, then get crushed myself by a 19. I think the power gains are backwards, leveling should give 100, ungrading hamlet should give 50. Or at least both be the same.

mrDrugoy
    Participant

the situation has not changed. I opened chests for 400 pieces 20. Of them, the same drops out as from chests for 100. I seriously suspect that this is due to a glitch, that the percentage of good Loot on my account is zero. And I’m really desperate. It’s not fun to play when a fight with a low level but a black hole usually ends in a loss.

Emrakul
    Participant

Hello guys, Im 35 and I was in same situation until I found that troops counter bubble and black hole. You should invest chest into it. Nye

mrDrugoy
    Participant

I would like to ask you to check my account, due to the fact that I never got a black hole and was not given an avatar and decorations. Although I have been in the game for a long time.

TheIDGE
    Participant

I’m level 35 now as well, and not a damn thing has changed. I’ve tried the troop route, but it’s a matter of lots of troops and shields, or lots of weapons and shields. Either way I’m still fighting low to mid 20s which have more of everything than I do. Sorry for the language, but about ready to say f@*k this game.

kidknot
    Participant

It is quite aggravating.

kidknot
    Participant

400 for a Class 2 chest. Expecting something good… got a cannon that’s no different than the 9 I got from Class 1 chests.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.