Huston… we got a problem…

Home Forums Support / Bug reports Huston… we got a problem…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sangrial
    Participant

@NOboz we got a problem. After the last update, I am exceeding the max space but I can still attack… I believe, since you updated the buildings’ space, you kinda have to adjusts the max space per level…
    What do you say, should I restructure and get under the maximum for my level or should I continue and you guys will fix this in a future update?

PS: I cannot upload a screenshot with proof…
    May I ask for you to contact me on Discord at: Sangrial#7121 and give you the screenshot?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Sangrial.
    NOboz

Yeah we don’t currently destroy your castle when we changed power score. My suggestion is go restructure it and try to play with the new values 🙂 What do you think would be the better mechanic: destroy castle when we made balance changes that put you over the line, or that after patch you can’t go into battle or save your castle if it’s over limit after balance changes? Or something else?

Sangrial
    Participant

Hmmm good queation: I would say not allow battle if the value is exceeding the limit.
    Keep the battle button touchable/clickable, but once it is preassed, pop a big ass red message in the middle if the screen with the reason that player cannot battle: Your Power Score exceeds the maximum allowed for your level. Please reduce your Power Score to the allowed maximum for your level. Thank you!

Like that, the player won’t have to start from scratch, but he can modify a bit to fall under the maximum.
    If they want to start from scratch, they can do that easily by themselves.
    I will go and restructure mine to fall under the maximum.
    Did you guys fixed the shield when the enemy’s offense is entirely made from ballistas and it’s upgrades?
    Opinions?

NOboz

Well I gave ballistas the good ol’ nerf bat as band aid fix while we work on the new AI stuff. It’s a pretty big overhaul so fixing shields is easier said than done 😀 Let me know if the tier 3 ballistas are still feeling too strong and I can further nerf them for now

Sangrial
    Participant

the ol’ nerf hammer hahaha, well so far looks like they do less damage which prolongues the battle… I still have to test stuff out more after this update, very nice update btw, lots of new stuff.

Still would like you to contact me on Discord at Sangrial#7121

cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.