Discord Server

Home Forums General Discord Server

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Affluent
    Participant

a week ago you said you’d look into making a discord server, are you still going to do it?
    I feel like a discord server would be far better/easier to use than forums. I could make it if you want.

hyjuki
    Participant

I feel that the only advantages of discord are faster notifications and online chat, which is not necessary on many games like this one, but better for the ones that need cooperation between players events or appointments…

hyjuki
    Participant

So since the forums are part of their own website and not a third party then maybe its not a problem

WaikatoBro
    Participant

I would be keen as. Be awesome to be able to easily post screenshots!

NOboz

Was hoping Discord would open up their Verified servers applications so we can have a neat url and everything

Affluent
    Participant

I feel that the only advantages of discord are faster notifications and online chat, which is not necessary on many games like this one, but better for the ones that need cooperation between players events or appointments

Why is online chat not necessary? In discord you could show off your builds, chat with each other, and its a lot easier to use than forums.

I’d easily be on discord like all day, but these forums I’m on like 3 minutes a day.

Sangrial
    Participant

I highly support a Discord Server.
    A LOT of games have taken this approach and in our opinions (the players) this allows for a better communication between us, the players and the developers. Allows for faster bug reporting, tips sharing, strategy castle combinations, advice and suggestions.

@NOboz
    , do not overlook this opportunity. Transparency and a good relationship players-developers is the key to success.

NOboz

Totally agree with you there. On all fronts. TL;DR is I’ve been crazy busy with the new version and when I set up the discord I want to do it properly — but it is coming!

Sangrial
    Participant

@NOboz when you guys create it, don’t forget to add a button to it in the “Social” tab inside the game. That will attract players into the channel, and we an also spread the word about the game and the channel.

NOboz

Yep for sure, I actually had already download the discord logo packs earlier but its basically only in last month or so that the discussions picked up so much that it’s starting to warrant having a server haha. Seeing the forum so lively now makes me super happy

Sangrial
    Participant

@NOboz WE DEMAND a Discord Server! 😄
    In all honesty, these forums are far from optimal (no offense)
    So please, the sooner that Discord Server is up, the better! You will see, you will be grateful to it.
    I am already trying to pull people to the game, so having a Discord server will be a HUGE addition to the game! Ofc, that will probably render these forum rather dead… (side effect…)

NOboz

Im actually doing it rn 😀 great timing on the message. Almost got it set up the way I want it

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by NOboz.
    Sangrial
    Participant

great!

Sangrial
    Participant

Is it ready, @NOboz?!

NOboz

Allright I may do some changes to it still so don’t start spamming it out wildly quite yet…! But here it is: https://discord.gg/tRT7Wrn
    If you catch something I missed/didnt configure right lmk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.