Black holes

Home Forums General Black holes

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    jarlfenrir
    Participant

How are black holes being created and why they always seems to hurt my castle only?

subiedoobie
    Participant

I have never seen what you are describing…sounds awesome though

curomo
    Participant

seems that only the opposition get them, but they clearly reside within the opponent’s castle as I have destroyed rooms that cause the gravity well to suddenly disappear.

Seems like a mixed blessing weapon and I’ve seen them throw rocks back at the opponent more than a few times. They are ridiculously over powered as they’ll occasionally rip my entire castle right off the ground!

jarlfenrir
    Participant

I see them a lot, but never found a room that causes them, so I assumed it’s some kind of a hidden mechanics.

NOboz

The room that causes them is called “Omega mage”, very rare drop from normal treasure

jarlfenrir
    Participant

Thank you for your explanation.
    Funny thing is that when I was reading your answer, I got Omega Mage for the first time 😉

subiedoobie
    Participant

What level are you?

jarlfenrir
    Participant

Northman
    Participant

Im already Lvl 30 and never see an omega.
    So is it off now or what?
    It seems any active player Lvl. 20 up has one except me.
    So what the hell is going on?

Best Regards
    North

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Northman.
    NOboz

Hi @Northman
    Your best bet is to upgrade treasury building so you can access the higher class treasures that have greatly increased odds for rare items. Besides that it’s just luck of the draw

Northman
    Participant

I am damn unhappy
    Till the Update the omega is almighty and i havent one
    I am pissed

King Milfs
    Participant

I think the meteor showers should be half the strength or only be released once. It is ridiculous to be able to level a castle just because you were lucky enough to get a hold of the weapon.

Northman
    Participant

Hi Fellows,

now i am lvl 36 still without omega, but enemys at lvl 22 have them twice.

I feel betrayed i am at LVL 3 Chests and opended dozens of them.

I thinkits aout spending money in the game.
    I countered the old omega several times, ut now with the update, the omega gets more tricky.

jarlfenrir
    Participant

I lost the interest in the game, but came back recently for a while. I see a lot of things have changed and Omega Mage seems to be even more random than before.
    Can someone explain why sometimes it can open close to the castle and do no harm, but other times it might open quite far away and just suck the whole castle in it? It’s no fun when the battle ends quickly randomly by completely obliterating yours or enemy’s castle in just a few seconds.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.