Reply To: Game mechanics ideas

Home Forums General Game mechanics ideas Reply To: Game mechanics ideas

NOboz

@hyjuki sure did, thank you! One of the reasons that inspired me to make this topic 🙂 How do you feel about a storm wizard? (Btw there is wind already in the game, that mechanics not very much utilized though). About #12 its cool and something I also considered but leaning against it since it makes it easy to “optimize the fun” out of the game for yourself, you feel? Like I like having a powerful castle, but if its optimal for me to make it forcefull less powerful im limiting my joy of causing destruction and winning games artificially

@Sangrial
we actually had plans for something like that like a “spy” interior back when the game was still manual control haha. In the autobattle context I dont think it will be that fun

There’s definitely more buildings I wanna add but you have to consider they all need art assets etc
Upgrading weapon stats from a kingdom building is definitely something I’m very keen of. Like a “weapons workshop” that exactly as you said lets you upgrade various things maybe even give like a multi shot. Ofc every upgrade will increase power cost as well since its then a better weapon